Charismatic Prayer Group
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To be a loving Christian support group to those who choose to walk in the Lord. This is done through Christian fellowship, spontaneous praise & worship, Bible sharing, prayerful intercession, & personal testimony at a weekly prayer meeting.
ALL ARE WELCOME
NEW TIME- Friday evenings during Lent in the Day Chapel
Lenten schedule: Praise and Worship, Prayer, Intercessions
All are invited to join us.
Join Saint Michael Parishoners at Stations of the Cross in the Sanctuary at 7:30 during Lent
Joe Kelleher: 740-2591
Jean Davenport: 556-3352
Nelson D'Souza: 747-9707
**NEWS for YOU**
Lenten Retreat at Saint Marks, Vienna, VA
A Healing and Renewing Lenten Retreat with Adoration and Healing mass.
The Retreat is led by Fr. Augustine Vallooran, who is the director of the Divine Retreat Center ( http://www.drcm.org ).
Come and experience spiritual healing, renewal, and the love of God during this Lenten retreat!
Friday, March 13th from 6-9:15 pm
Saturday, March 14th from 9-4 pm
Sunday, March 15th from 2-4 pm
Food will be provided free of cost on all days if you register online.
Free day care will be available on Saturday (children ages 3 to 10).
Please sign up today so that we are able to have a head count.
No registration fees.
· Note: If you have attended a Diocese of Richmond sponsored PATHWAYS certification one-day training session for those who share the content of our Catholic faith with adults, you are welcome to share Catholic Catechism, faith, and morals according to Diocesan guidelines for Charismatic Prayer Groups. Otherwise, you are invited to share either personal testimony and experiences of the Trinity working in your life or your reflections on the work of the Trinity in others.
- · Reflections may involve talks about witnessing the work of the Holy Spirit in the lives of others, meditations on Biblical topics and contemplation of the transcendent Holy Trinity.
- · Because of these expanded opportunities to share and reflect, if you are not comfortable please defer to someone else on the schedule. Ultimately, let us rejoice and share our faith journey and experiences.
- · If you are included on this schedule, please let us know of any specific needs you may have.
- · Please call Joe at 643 2206 with your topic and main points you plan to cover in your sharing a week in advance.